I must admit I am not really a kapcai fan, although I owned one once.
But the new Yamaha 135LC certainly impressed me, especially with its classy stylish futuristic look, its bright metallic colours such as red, blue, green,silver and white and of course the acceleration. But I still waiting for the engine complete the prohibition.
Kapcai, as I remembered, has always been noisy and not a comfortable motorcycle to handle especially on a long ride.
But the experience with the 135LC over the weekend was surprisingly enjoyable.
The new machine has a much quieter purr. Perhaps the forged piston, rigid 4-point engine mount and muffler makes this machine somewhat different from others on the road.
The slightly wider handlebars make it easier for inward bends while the meter panel allows easy reading at a glance.
The sharp acceleration, the smoothness of the power in shifting gears and easy handling gave me the pleasure of riding again with confidence.
I learnt later that the new 4-valve engine with forged piston and TPS carburettor fitted with an accelerator pump played a big role in achieving this level of performance.
The low vibration level and monocross suspension also add to the pleasant ride.
Generally, I find Yamaha went further in this segment by providing more power and handling improvements to their machine.
This model features a fashionable aerodynamic cowling that allows smooth airflow for its liquid cooling system, a sporty muffler and a fresh new five-lamp front mask that resembles the Yamaha YZF.
Think...To buy or no to buy...Actually,in the beginning I just want to carry up a EX5 DREAM only.Before this,I just ride wave100 only and sometime I always told to my father to change the motorcycle and buy a new EX5 cause I am really interest it.But this all only after SPM lol,what have to do I need to study and stay at the hostel.No time to think about the things all.
Few month ago, my brother wish to buy a 135Lc.
In one day,my father survey the price at the town.After half day survey without tiredness, my father then had bought the motorcycle at a shop in the town.After that,my father just back to home while waiting for arrangement to get it.I think I feel excited too that time,why?
For the first time,I got a chance to ride 135Lc cause that time my brother is not at home to take the motorcycle even I still have not a driving license.
After few month and now is my turn to have my own LC. Actually,I am really didn't expect that I will ride with my own LC and not my brother's LC.



0 comments:
Post a Comment